This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

From the front page of Etsy!

>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One of the large Coptic journals from my Etsy shop was featured on the front page of Etsy today. Check it out in the slideshow below.



I actually didn't see my book up on the homepage live, but was thrilled to find out that it was featured on the front. I'm glad I was able to find a screenshot of it at craftcult.com though so I could share it here. This featured helped me make two sales today, and get lots of hearts too, so I couldn't be more excited.


3 comments:

Anonymous April 22, 2010 at 12:22 AM  

Oh my goodness! How exciting! :-D It impresses me (but does not surprise me) how quickly linenlaid&felt is taking off/getting awesome recognition.

Anonymous April 22, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

Congratulations! Well deserved.

Katie April 28, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

Thanks, you two! It actually does surprise me how well everything is going, but I'm so excited about it all.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP