This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

Photos by Chase Purdy

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010



My friend Chase Purdy has started out the new year with a quest to take a photo each day, part of Project 365 that he's showcasing on his blog. Last week he and my good friend Lauren decided to focus on portraits for their daily photos. I posed for a portrait for Chase, and while he was at it, he took some pictures of me with my books as well. Chase also took the photo that I'm using in the "Katie Gonzalez" box at the top right of this blog. Thank you, Chase!





6 comments:

Anonymous February 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Sounds like a very fun quest! :) Love the photos---you and the books look great.

Lauren February 2, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

Katie - I'm super-excited to see you working on your books! They look beautiful so far!

ps -Let me know if you want me to hit up the next art-supply store and take photos of the papers there for resource-purposes. I can always have stuff shipped to you.

Chase February 2, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Thanks for the shout-out! If you need more pictures let me know.

JHitts February 3, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

You're RSS'd now. I enjoy.

Katie February 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Elena - Thank you! Chase did a great job with the pics, and really is a fantastic photographer in general. You should check out his flickr too, if you have a chance: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chasepurdy/

Lauren - I've actually been thinking the same thing. I'm sure there are some amazing paper stores in NYC. I think my book arts prof in Cortona actually gave us a list of places to check out. I'll have to see if I can find that list. As hard as it is to resist buying lots of awesome papers now, I should probably wait until I sell some books before I make any more purchases though. :)

Chase - Will do. Thanks again!

Jack - Thanks so much! I appreciate you taking a look at my new blog!

Radha Pandey March 10, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP